Please note that, in spite of the number of items listed, the
proposal should address each item only briefly and should not exceed 3
pages maximum per project.
- General Information
- Project Title
- Lead Teacher (+ other teachers working on it)
- Grade Level
- Number of Students Involved (Intended Participants)
- Project Start and Finish Dates (approximately)
- Project Overview
- Give a brief (100-200 words) description of the project.
- Curriculum Connections
- List the main curriculum areas addressed by the project.
- Describe how the project fits in with the overall curriculum plans
in your school.
- List the intended learning outcomes of the project and state how do
they relate to the provincial learning outcomes for the curriculum
objectives in the areas that are being addressed.
- Indicate how the project addresses the intended learning outcomes
for Technology Education at this grade level. (Note: These can be found
on the Department of Education Web Site.)
- Resource Connections
- State how the STELLAR Schools Internet connection will
enable/enhance this project.
- List other resources which are being utilized in this project.
Indicate if any of these resources are being brought into the school
specifically for this project.
- List the learning outcomes of the project in checklist form for a
brief follow-up evaluation.
- Outline how the general impact of the project on the school and the
curriculum in general can be evaluated.